Off Topic - But Not Politics

Non hockey talk
Pop Zeus

Barbrady wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:50 am I hope Aaron Rodgers does his own research on Achilles injuries and gets back out there next week.
Are you still hiding from COVID and wearing masks and prepping for shot 7 thanks to letting the government do your research for you?

DocBrown

6 in 10 covid deaths have been those vaccinated or boosted. I'll skip.

Yeah I can't wait to see what his research turns up.

--Final Jeopardy--

Answer: Never.

Question: How long for an old NFL QB to return from an Achilles injury?
The woke mind virus consists of creating very divisive identity politics, amplifies racism, amplifies sexism and all of the -isms while claiming to do the opposite. It actually divides people and makes them hate each other and hate themselves--Musk
CoconutBackwards

Wizard of Corsica wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:56 pm
Pop Zeus wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:03 pm
I liked Rodgers - for no other reason than he spoke out about COVID garbage when everyone else was too much of a pussy to do so.
Not that this is the politics thread, but I remember him using semantics to lie about the issue.

I do love him for how he beat the shit out of The Bears every year though.
I love him for that as well.
Throughout history, every old man said the same thing about the younger generation. And old men die, and the world keeps spinnin'.
-Barbrady
Barbrady

Pop Zeus wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:12 pm
Barbrady wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:50 am I hope Aaron Rodgers does his own research on Achilles injuries and gets back out there next week.
Are you still hiding from COVID and wearing masks and prepping for shot 7 thanks to letting the government do your research for you?
It's Fall 2023. The only people still thinking about and talking about covid are weirdos like you.
Pop Zeus

Barbrady wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:28 pm
It's Fall 2023. The only people still thinking about and talking about covid are weirdos like you.
Not thinking of COVID, dipshit.
I'm thinking of cunty lemmings who buy whatever the fuck the media is selling.
Masks. Vaccines. Ukraine. Climate.
Cucks who run around saying "trust the science" when, really, they only trust the government messaging through the media.
DocBrown

The media is in bad shape now. Social media, forget it, pure garbage. Network media, organized disinformation garbage. You need to research your own news these days and everyone has an agenda.
The woke mind virus consists of creating very divisive identity politics, amplifies racism, amplifies sexism and all of the -isms while claiming to do the opposite. It actually divides people and makes them hate each other and hate themselves--Musk
Pop Zeus

DocBrown wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:46 pm The media is in bad shape now. Social media, forget it, pure garbage. Network media, organized disinformation garbage. You need to research your own news these days and everyone has an agenda.
Consider the info.
Consider the motivations.
Try to figure it out.
Barbrady

Pop Zeus wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:46 am
Barbrady wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:28 pm

Not thinking of COVID, dipshit.
I'm thinking of cunty lemmings who buy whatever the fuck the media is selling.
Masks. Vaccines. Ukraine. Climate.
Cucks who run around saying "trust the science" when, really, they only trust the government messaging through the media.
Definitely dude. Just casually professing your love and admiration for Aaron Rodgers based solely on his covid vaccine take from 2 years ago when nobody else brought it up.
And this, just a perfectly normal response from someone who is totally not thinking about and still seething over some local covid policies that expired over 2 years ago.
DocBrown

Lefty totalitarians got to love it....it's not a used to be thing.
------------------
'The U.S. is seeing a late-summer spike in COVID cases, prompting some schools, hospitals and businesses to encourage — or even require — people to start masking up again.'

The most recent Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data, from earlier this month, shows nationwide COVID hospitalizations increased by nearly 19% in a single week and deaths by more than 21%.

CDC Director Mandy Cohen said Tuesday that recently up to 10,000 people a week have been hospitalized with COVID. But, she added, that's far fewer than the 40,000 such hospitalizations a week the U.S. had at its highest point last August.

Morris Brown College, a historically Black college in Atlanta, announced last weekend that it would restrict gatherings and implement a mask mandate for two weeks due to reports of positive cases among students. Hollywood studio Lionsgate briefly required employees to wear masks on two floors of its five-story office.

Barbrady

A school with an outbreak, 2 floors of a movie studio building, and some hospitals requiring masks? This is the totalitarian nightmare? Lmao, jesus fucking christ.

Anyway, so much for the not politics.
Last edited by Barbrady on Fri Sep 15, 2023 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.