GDT: Day 2 of the draft.

A place for general talk about the Red Wings, the NHL, hockey and prospects.
Fil Zaronek

Resmo112 wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:12 am
Fil Zaronek wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:59 pm
Resmo112 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:33 pm

God you're an idiot. like I don't mean to be insulting, but you can keep posting this shit, it's all conspiracy theory, and quotes out of context. You posted something from what was it british medical board, and the guy you quoted had articles about articles about how he was saddened by the lack of response of the british government to protect people and promote the covid vaccine. When that was pointed out, you quote some other Jibberish to me which could probably be easily disproven.

Doctors make no money if their clients are dead, we have a literal reason to want people to be alive. When presented with evidence we're fickle people we will change our opinion quickly. but the 3% that agree with you who have profitted greatly, those are the real heroes. Got it.
Ffs
The covid vaccines aren't vaccines. They don't do what vaccines are supposed to do.
" a cost-benefit analysis of the response to COVID-19 finds that lockdowns are far more harmful to public health (at least 5-10 times so in terms of wellbeing years) than COVID-19 can be."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33718322/

The vaccines and mandates have been very effective indeed.
"The world’s billionaires have seen their wealth surge by over $5.5 trillion since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020, a gain of over 68 percent."

https://inequality.org/great-divide/glo ... an-M0--_d4

wow a dude who's been anti any covid measures since the very beginning published an opinion piece in a pay for publish journal stating he disagrees with the majority of scientists and you find this and use it to re-enforce your view that's shitty and wrong. Thank you for this, hey remember when you posted evidence that the vaccines were bad and didn't bother to read the whole thing and the guy you were quoting completely disagreed with you but your out of context tweet was proof you were wrong? Sweet. I'm sorry, but I can't teach you not to be an idiot. Enjoy
It doesn't require a medical degree to know that they were obviously lying.
We were dismissed as conspiracy nuts, censored, banned and deleted for knowing that they were.

Fil Zaronek

Resmo112 wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:12 am
Fil Zaronek wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:59 pm
Resmo112 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:33 pm

God you're an idiot. like I don't mean to be insulting, but you can keep posting this shit, it's all conspiracy theory, and quotes out of context. You posted something from what was it british medical board, and the guy you quoted had articles about articles about how he was saddened by the lack of response of the british government to protect people and promote the covid vaccine. When that was pointed out, you quote some other Jibberish to me which could probably be easily disproven.

Doctors make no money if their clients are dead, we have a literal reason to want people to be alive. When presented with evidence we're fickle people we will change our opinion quickly. but the 3% that agree with you who have profitted greatly, those are the real heroes. Got it.
Ffs
The covid vaccines aren't vaccines. They don't do what vaccines are supposed to do.
" a cost-benefit analysis of the response to COVID-19 finds that lockdowns are far more harmful to public health (at least 5-10 times so in terms of wellbeing years) than COVID-19 can be."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33718322/

The vaccines and mandates have been very effective indeed.
"The world’s billionaires have seen their wealth surge by over $5.5 trillion since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020, a gain of over 68 percent."

https://inequality.org/great-divide/glo ... an-M0--_d4

wow a dude who's been anti any covid measures since the very beginning published an opinion piece in a pay for publish journal stating he disagrees with the majority of scientists and you find this and use it to re-enforce your view that's shitty and wrong. Thank you for this, hey remember when you posted evidence that the vaccines were bad and didn't bother to read the whole thing and the guy you were quoting completely disagreed with you but your out of context tweet was proof you were wrong? Sweet. I'm sorry, but I can't teach you not to be an idiot. Enjoy
This is like something out of a dystopian sci-fi/horror. Do you think it is normal or ok for them, to provide blacked out pages of data when asked for the data?

Fil Zaronek

Despite a population which is 3x larger than Canada's and no mandates, much fewer people have died from the virus in Japan

"It also states that people who have not been vaccinated should not be discriminated against." 

https://fullfact.org/online/covid-19-va ... ate-japan/

"But there are people who are fiercely against vaccination,they are extremists who don't believe in science, they're often misogynists, often racist. It's a small group that muscles in and we have to make a choice Do we tolerate these people?" Canadian PM Justin Trudeau
Last edited by Fil Zaronek on Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wizard of Corsica

What is this shit. God damn it.
It was my understanding there would be no math in the debates.