2022 NHL Playoffs Thread

A place for general talk about the Red Wings, the NHL, hockey and prospects.
DocBrown

The sooner the Avs polish of the Bolts the sooner Lalonde gets named head coach. This doesn't feel like the Leafs or Rangers for TB. Colorado is a different animal. They are way better than I thought they were.

The woke mind virus consists of creating very divisive identity politics, amplifies racism, amplifies sexism and all of the -isms while claiming to do the opposite. It actually divides people and makes them hate each other and hate themselves--Musk
rangeredwing

Looks like they will be great for quite some time as well.
holytoledo

Let’s just get this bullshit over and get to the draft!
RatPatrol

The demise of the Bolts may once again be premature.
DocBrown

They looked finished in the first period. The best kind of finals, you don't know what's gonna happen next. Unlike last year.
The woke mind virus consists of creating very divisive identity politics, amplifies racism, amplifies sexism and all of the -isms while claiming to do the opposite. It actually divides people and makes them hate each other and hate themselves--Musk
JimIsJustPlainOld

Avs win in OT, 3-2, on a goal by Kadri. In the 1st, TB looked to have Colorado ready to crumble. They held 1-0 lead and were just all over the Avs. They even had a 2-1 lead after the Avs tied it, but they let Colorado off the ropes. It's beginning to look like Tampa might be running out of steam though. By the 3rd period and in the OT, they could barely keep up with Colorado. Game 5 Friday in Denver and Colorado can wrap it up then.
DocBrown

Bolts look a bit beat up now.
attica

yeah they played most of the game short a defensemen and it was pretty clear as the game wore on the avs are allot more rested. they rang a few off the pipe too
RatPatrol

The Avs definitely have the legs right now. Tampa is battered with injuries as well. I've never seen a team block so many shots. I have to say the officiating in this game was atrocious.
Resmo112

RatPatrol wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:04 am The Avs definitely have the legs right now. Tampa is battered with injuries as well. I've never seen a team block so many shots. I have to say the officiating in this game was atrocious.
they've played 12 playoff rounds in 3 years? I think Tampa has looked great all things considered but they just can't compete with the fresh legs in CO