Will the Wings make the playoffs?

A place for general talk about the Red Wings, the NHL, hockey and prospects.

Will the Wings make the playoffs?

Yes, comfortably.
10%
Yes, they'll squeak in.
52%
No, miss it by that much.
33%
No, not even close.
5%

Total votes: 21
CoconutBackwards

Looks like the overwhelming majority of us were wrong. I thought they'd squeak in.

They were definitely better than I thought they'd be this year, but I didn't want to see this crap team limp into the playoffs and get blown out in the first round.

That 25 consecutive year streak meant something to Olympia Marketing and that's about it.

Throughout history, every old man said the same thing about the younger generation. And old men die, and the world keeps spinnin'.
-Barbrady
holytoledo

CoconutBackwards wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:31 pm Looks like the overwhelming majority of us were wrong. I thought they'd squeak in.

They were definitely better than I thought they'd be this year, but I didn't want to see this crap team limp into the playoffs and get blown out in the first round.

That 25 consecutive year streak meant something to Olympia Marketing and that's about it.
I think it’s more that many teams in the league were worse than I thought they would be this year. Ottawa and Buffalo in our division in particular.

I voted no. I started to believe for a brief period, but this team just doesn’t have the right stuff. Too weak on D, down the middle and in net.