Daniel Sprong accused of assaulting retired race car driver at Grand Prix

A place for general talk about the Red Wings, the NHL, hockey and prospects.
Pop Zeus

Sprong providing 3rd line toughness?

Seriously though, this doesn't bode well for his Detroit tenure.

Zattaman

Yup, if he ends up getting charged, I can see Yzerman terminating his contract.
DocBrown

DeMelo has some stuff on his Instagram of him boxing. Nightclub, alcohol, and just his side of the story and there is surely more. Social media is such trash. But if it all adds up to Sprong punching in a face then he's gone.
1.21 gigawatts! 1.21 gigawatts. Great Scott!
Slapper

It was a bar fight, BFD. Funny how the driver states he just wants to bring it to attention because pro athletes shouldn’t act that way. Then in the next sentence is silenced because of legal action. Also complaining about the dental work being brutal, when pro hockey players lose teeth and return for the next shift. GTFO!
Wizard of Corsica

Slapper wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:27 am It was a bar fight, BFD. Funny how the driver states he just wants to bring it to attention because pro athletes shouldn’t act that way. Then in the next sentence is silenced because of legal action. Also complaining about the dental work being brutal, when pro hockey players lose teeth and return for the next shift. GTFO!
Absolutely correct.

You do not want to see it. But if this was Probie, everyone would laugh and say it means he is ready for camp.

I need a few more facts before I change my opinion, this is just boys being boys.

Fine, probation, counseling, see you in September.
JimIsJustPlainOld

Pop Zeus wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:22 pm

Looks to me in the two pictures of the guys teeth, they don't match up. In the middle one, you see two chipped teeth. In the right one, the large tooth is one of the same teeth that are chipped in the middle pic. Only it's not chipped. Also, in the right pic, you see the bloody teeth. In the middle pic, there is no blood, no trauma to that area.
El Jefe

JimIsJustPlainOld wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:00 am
Pop Zeus wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:22 pm

Looks to me in the two pictures of the guys teeth, they don't match up. In the middle one, you see two chipped teeth. In the right one, the large tooth is one of the same teeth that are chipped in the middle pic. Only it's not chipped. Also, in the right pic, you see the bloody teeth. In the middle pic, there is no blood, no trauma to that area.
Also, scratch or blood spot on the nose in the right photo, not present in the middle photo. We need to get Paul Harvey in here.
DocBrown

The middle pic must be his repaired teeth in progress. The teeth where the bloody teeth were are perfect (guessing implants) but he still needs chipped teeth fixed. BTW how do you get sucker punched from someone standing right in front of you? You can't get your front teeth punched in by a sucker punch from behind.
1.21 gigawatts! 1.21 gigawatts. Great Scott!
El Jefe

On another note, I wouldn't post pictures of myself from a bar fight that I lost.
Slapper

El Jefe wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 11:47 am On another note, I wouldn't post pictures of myself from a bar fight that I lost.
1000%. Were’s the self pride? This guy is broadcasting that he got his ass kicked. A real man shuts up and moves on, knowing he’s been bested. Just another example of the pussy generation we’re creating.