My Dream Off-Season

A place for general talk about the Red Wings, the NHL, hockey and prospects.
blueadams

Slapper wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:41 am My dream for the off season is to see Blue get traded to some other forum. One actually has to try to be an asshole at that level. Oh and the oilers trade McDavid to Detroit for the same return as when the wings got Draper.
Try contributing an original fucking thought you piece of shit waste of organs.

Since you are FAR BEYOND too stupid to be capable of individual thought. And since you have NEVER contributed anything original or useful to the board. And since you will NEVER contribute ANYTHING useful to ANYTHING.......I am 1,000% sure I will miss out on ABSOLUTELY NOTHING by blocking you.

Peace, cock sucker 🤠

Slapper

blueadams wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 9:08 am
Slapper wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:41 am My dream for the off season is to see Blue get traded to some other forum. One actually has to try to be an asshole at that level. Oh and the oilers trade McDavid to Detroit for the same return as when the wings got Draper.

Since you are FAR BEYOND too stupid to be capable of individual thought. And since you have NEVER contributed anything original or useful to the board. And since you will NEVER contribute ANYTHING useful to ANYTHING.......I am 1,000% sure I will miss out on ABSOLUTELY NOTHING by blocking you.

Peace, cock sucker 🤠
Thanks for proving what an asshole you are. Hahaha, what a moron.
blueadams

Slapper wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 9:17 am

Peace, cock sucker 🤠
Thanks for proving what an asshole you are. Hahaha, what a moron.
Me: 100% correct, factual statement.

You: (in typical 2nd grader fashion, fitting your IQ) "you're dumb hahahah"

God you are a worthless pathetic piece of fucking shit. I can't believe the US allows complete fucking retards like you to vote.

Reason #1 that place has become such a complete festering shit hole.
DelHowLich

My wet dream would be trading Chiarot, #17, and the Bruin's 1st for Hedman.
Sign Severson to shore up the Right side. 5 x $5.75M
Re-sign Bert to 5 x $6.2M
Sign Korpi to a 3 x $3.1M deal
Trade Zadina, Fabbri, Lindstrom for anything
Draft Dvorsky at #9, and 2 bigger RD's in the 2nd round
lilja4mvp

blueadams wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 3:16 pm At least I can block some of you fucking retards who never contribute ANY original ideas. I remember very well just how fucking stupid you are from the politics thread.

This worthless piece of shit popzeus is an admin and I can't block him.
Sounds like this delicate SNOWFLAKE is TRIGGERED and needs a SAFE SPACE

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
blueadams

lilja4mvp wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 2:13 pm
blueadams wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 3:16 pm At least I can block some of you fucking retards who never contribute ANY original ideas. I remember very well just how fucking stupid you are from the politics thread.

This worthless piece of shit popzeus is an admin and I can't block him.
Sounds like this delicate SNOWFLAKE is TRIGGERED and needs a SAFE SPACE

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Insightful comment 2nd grader. Won't miss your unbelievably worthless ass or zero contributions either.

Enjoy jerking off for the rest of your life.
lilja4mvp

Blocking 5 out of the 10 members here

:lol:

I mean

:lol: :lol:

just...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
cska91

holytoledo wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:44 pm My dream off-season:

Dylan Larkin has a personal crisis where he takes the year off contemplating transitioning to a woman.

Kasper needs to spend the season in GR and plays lights out, leading the Griffs to the Calder Cup - along with Edvinsson & Cossa.

We draft Moore, Reinbacher, But, Honzek & Allen.

Sign Max Pacioretty as a UFA. He has a bounce back year and pots 35. We flip him for a first at the deadline.

Rasmussen - Copp - Raymond
Kubalik - Veleno - Pacioretty
Zadina - Fabbri - Berggren
Hirose - Czarnik - Chiasson

Chiarot - Seider
Wallman - Lindstrom
Maatta - Hagg

We finish dead last. We win the lottery. We pick a #1 C. We move Pacioretty & Perron for firsts. They both end up in the teens. Boston pick ends up at 11.

The following year.

Larkin decides to remain a man.

Raymond - Larkin - But
Kasper - 2024 #1 pick - Honzek
Berrgren - Copp - Fabbri
Mazur - Veleno - Rasmussen

Wallman - Seider
Edvinsson - Reinbacher
Wallinder - Allen

Cossa
Husso
LOL! Dreaming big... I like the Pacioretty scenario. What happened to Perron, though? Here is my dream:

Michkov falls in the draft and is drafted by the Wings. As Putin's regime crumbles in late August, Michkov is smuggled out of the country and begins the season in Detroit.

Yzerman trades Zadina and a 3rd rounder next year for Lefreniere, then signs him to the Lucas Raymond special.

Simon Edvinsson has an accelerated recovery and comes back in the best shape of his life; grabs the 2024 Calder Trophy.

Yzerman signed Klingberg to a one-year prove it contract and Korpisalo to back up Husso.

Yzerman trades for Mason McTavish... say Islanders 1st, Wings 2nd, Veleno, and a B prospect.

Lefreniere - Larkin - Raymond
Rasmussen - McTavish - Perron
Berggren - Copp - Fabbri
Kubalik - Chiasson - Michkov

Wallman - Seider
Edvinsson - Klingberg
Maatta - Chiarot
Hagg - Lindstrom

Husso - Korpisalo

Wings make it into the playoffs and go at least into the second round.
"It doesn't mean shit."
Andrew Copp
cska91

Peace, cock sucker 🤠
Sorry to interject, but... isn't cocksucker a single word, not two words? Or... should there be a comma between cock and sucker? As in: peace, cock, sucker? Sort of like eat, pray, love... I am just so confused by all your original thoughts. :?
"It doesn't mean shit."
Andrew Copp