Toews Done for Awhile

A place for general talk about the Red Wings, the NHL, hockey and prospects.
Pop Zeus

Weird thing is, I've seen reports suggesting Long COVID is psychological.

Pop Zeus

No big trades for Chicago I guess.
The only two teams Kane wants to go to have already made their moves.
WingFanInA2

Pop Zeus wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:05 pm No big trades for Chicago I guess.
The only two teams Kane wants to go to have already made their moves.
Chicago could end losing both and getting nothing in return. Sad.
El Jefe

Is Jonathan Toews the bizarre and enigmatic captain the league has seen in some time? He misses a lot of time for vague reasons.
Fil Zaronek

Pop Zeus wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:04 pm Image

Long Covid is often actually vaccine side-effects.

"Since no nucleocapsid protein could be detected, the presence of spike protein must be ascribed to vaccination rather than to viral infection.
The findings corroborate previous reports of encephalitis and myocarditis caused by gene-based COVID-19 vaccine

Pop Zeus

There is an admittedly big difference between the original strain of COVID and the weak shit flying around these days.
Costanza

El Jefe wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:37 pm Is Jonathan Toews the bizarre and enigmatic captain the league has seen in some time? He misses a lot of time for vague reasons.

Yes. I'm glad someone else noticed. I believe this is called "quiet quitting".
Barbrady

Fil Zaronek wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:02 pm

"Since no nucleocapsid protein could be detected, the presence of spike protein must be ascribed to vaccination rather than to viral infection.
The findings corroborate previous reports of encephalitis and myocarditis caused by gene-based COVID-19 vaccine

Remember that talk we had about you being the dumbest fucking person on the planet?

Where do you find these quacks and why do you take their opinions at face value with no scrutiny?

You're doing the same shit as the people you cry about believing experts and the mainstream narrative, except far worse, because you blindly believe a wife beating alcoholic who made a "documentary" about millions of people dying suddenly from a vaccine, and here you blindly trust the opinion of a long retired nurse with a doctorate in philosophy who calls himself a doctor on his youtube channel to make you think he's an actual medical doctor.
Fil Zaronek

Barbrady wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:53 pm
Fil Zaronek wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:02 pm

Remember that talk we had about you being the dumbest fucking person on the planet?

Where do you find these quacks and why do you take their opinions at face value with no scrutiny?

You're doing the same shit as the people you cry about believing experts and the mainstream narrative, except far worse, because you blindly believe a wife beating alcoholic who made a "documentary" about millions of people dying suddenly from a vaccine, and here you blindly trust the opinion of a long retired nurse with a doctorate in philosophy who calls himself a doctor on his youtube channel to make you think he's an actual medical doctor.
Wife beating alcoholics aren't always wrong about everything
People ARE dying suddenly from the vaccine. Some have even died immediately after getting the vaccine.
Excess deaths are alarming all over the world. They shut down the world to protect us from a virus but can't even investigate why there are so many excess deaths now.
Last edited by Fil Zaronek on Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wizard of Corsica

You blind partisan bickering idiots are overthinking this.

This story is a lie or exaggeration at best. He is totally done playing, and the Hawks are just looking for an excuse to put him on LTIR for the rest of the year.

What about the rare skin condition Hossa had. A complete joke that everybody bought. Only allowed to claim that one time or something?