Non hockey talk
Resmo112

MAybe we could just not talk politics on a hockey forum

Slapper

blueadams wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:00 am
Slapper wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:48 pm
blueadams wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:03 am

60th time.
1) Name one Trump policy that was "bad" for America, and explain why it was bad.
2) Name one instance of "conservative extremist violence" in America in the past decade.

If you're so ignorant as to not be able to answer those two questions, you need to stop talking.....and more importantly, you need to stop voting (or to at least begin educating yourself)

1) the orange asshole didn’t invent those policies, he’s not a modern day Adam Smith or John Locke. Other presidents have had the same policies as part of their platform. And no one is bitching about his policies, they’re bitching about him and his boot licking moronic followers, who think he’s the next coming of Jesus. He’s a deranged, egotistical, lying, assclown, and his followers are 1/2 of what’s wrong with this country. I hope the fucker dies tomorrow, and maybe his minions will go back to ditch digging, wife beating, and sex with their farm animals. Your comments and inability to know the right time and place to comment, prove you’re one of those uneducated, goat humping, inbreeding morons.

2) Jan 6th 2021

Now on your bike son. Pedal your uneducated ass over to truth social, where you can meet up with like minded basement dwelling trolls.
No.

1) You didn't name a policy.
2) You named an event where only one shot was fired -- a cop killing an unarmed woman.

80th time.
1) Name one Trump policy that was "bad" for America, and explain why it was bad.
2) Name one instance of "conservative extremist violence" in America in the past decade.

If you are too ignorant to answer. 1) shut up. 2) stop voting. 3b) stop getting your "news" from wherever you're being so well-informed. 4) get actual news from somewhere else.

Side-bar. You seem like a very depressed/angry individual with an enormous amount of mental health issues. Step 3a) Is to go schedule an appointment with a therapist as quickly as possible.
You truly are a fucking idiot. Go away asshole, this is a hockey website and you keep going to politics in the other threads. Go somewhere else ya fucking clown, we have to deal with assholes in every other part of life, you're not wanted or welcome here. You're probably a coward hiding behind an iPhone keyboard too.
blueadams

Resmo112 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:35 pm MAybe we could just not talk politics on a hockey forum
Feel free not to click on, read or post in the thread. It's America. Some people here still believe in letting people live their own lives (as long as they don't impede others' rights) and not controlling them. Thanks.
blueadams

Slapper wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:39 pm
Slapper wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:48 pm

1) the orange asshole didn’t invent those policies, he’s not a modern day Adam Smith or John Locke. Other presidents have had the same policies as part of their platform. And no one is bitching about his policies, they’re bitching about him and his boot licking moronic followers, who think he’s the next coming of Jesus. He’s a deranged, egotistical, lying, assclown, and his followers are 1/2 of what’s wrong with this country. I hope the fucker dies tomorrow, and maybe his minions will go back to ditch digging, wife beating, and sex with their farm animals. Your comments and inability to know the right time and place to comment, prove you’re one of those uneducated, goat humping, inbreeding morons.

2) Jan 6th 2021

Now on your bike son. Pedal your uneducated ass over to truth social, where you can meet up with like minded basement dwelling trolls.
No.

2) You named an event where only one shot was fired -- a cop killing an unarmed woman.

80th time.

If you are too ignorant to answer. 1) shut up. 2) stop voting. 3b) stop getting your "news" from wherever you're being so well-informed. 4) get actual news from somewhere else.

Side-bar. You seem like a very depressed/angry individual with an enormous amount of mental health issues. Step 3a) Is to go schedule an appointment with a therapist as quickly as possible.
You truly are a fucking idiot. Go away asshole, this is a hockey website and you keep going to politics in the other threads. Go somewhere else ya fucking clown, we have to deal with assholes in every other part of life, you're not wanted or welcome here. You're probably a coward hiding behind an iPhone keyboard too.
Answer two questions and I'll stop posting about politics.

80th time.

"You truly are a fucking idiot. Go away asshole, this is a hockey website and you keep going to politics in the other threads. Go somewhere else ya fucking clown, we have to deal with assholes in every other part of life, you're not wanted or welcome here. You're probably a coward hiding behind an iPhone keyboard too."

^ Has there ever been a better poster-child for the left?? Completely and utterly ignorant. Knows absolutely nothing. Can't even begin to have an intelligent conversation about policies or reality. Clearly mentally ill (almost certainly very high on the autism spectrum). Only response is an irrational series of nonsensical name calls that would make 99.99% of kindergarteners in the country to think him immature.

This ^ is a perfect example of exactly what the left has become. Just so sad. The lefty-teacher unions completely destroyed our public schools...and now almost half the country is this ^. So sad.
Slapper

blueadams wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:41 am

No.

80th time.

80th time.

"You truly are a fucking idiot. Go away asshole, this is a hockey website and you keep going to politics in the other threads. Go somewhere else ya fucking clown, we have to deal with assholes in every other part of life, you're not wanted or welcome here. You're probably a coward hiding behind an iPhone keyboard too."

^ Has there ever been a better poster-child for the left?? Completely and utterly ignorant. Knows absolutely nothing. Can't even begin to have an intelligent conversation about policies or reality. Clearly mentally ill (almost certainly very high on the autism spectrum). Only response is an irrational series of nonsensical name calls that would make 99.99% of kindergarteners in the country to think him immature.

This ^ is a perfect example of exactly what the left has become. Just so sad. The lefty-teacher unions completely destroyed our public schools...and now almost half the country is this ^. So sad.
I’m not a democrat or on the left, dumbass. I’m just not a boot licking trumptard like you.
blueadams

Slapper wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:26 pm

80th time.

I’m not a democrat or on the left, dumbass. I’m just not a boot licking trumptard like you.
So tell me what you didn't like about Trump's policies then.

Really...about the 100th time I've asked. Just tell me dude. You know so much, right? Surely you can tell us all about AT LEAST ONE Trump policy that was bad, seeing as you're so knowledgeable and he's so evil.

I'm genuinely curious how people who know so so so little / have such big egos actually live in such denial. Really. How do you even look at yourself in the mirror? Or sleep at night?

Maybe we can educate you here. One painful lesson at a time.
1--You clearly actually don't know anything. I've asked you to answer a very, very, very simple question close to 100 times. And you can't. Because you know nothing. Because you're ignorant. Because your opinions are meaningless. Because your brain is empty. Because you aren't curious. And because you are lazy......you have zero actual thoughts of your own and have only progressed mentally to the level of a chimpanzee who repeats things he sees others do and hurls curse words he thinks are "cool". Agreed? Agreed! Great. You're an idiot. Shut your mouth. Listen. Learn. Big step 1 accomplished there.

2--"Bootlicker". A bootlicker is someone who does anything necessary to please those in power. In this era of great woke-ness....where everyone in power just shouts about how they hate Trump so much without having any idea why......what are you? Yes. You are, by definition, a bootlicker. Whereas people who are standing up to such idiotic, ridiculous, absurd ideologies would actually be the opposite of those doing anything necessary to please those in powers. Agreed? Agreed! Great. Step 3 for you will be getting a dictionary and trying to learn on your own what some of the other words you incorrectly say actually mean. Finding a dictionary and getting through 10 pages......should only take you about 7 or 8 months. Goodluck with your homework Rainman.
Slapper

blueadams wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:01 am

80th time.

Really...about the 100th time I've asked. Just tell me dude. You know so much, right? Surely you can tell us all about AT LEAST ONE Trump policy that was bad, seeing as you're so knowledgeable and he's so evil.

I'm genuinely curious how people who know so so so little / have such big egos actually live in such denial. Really. How do you even look at yourself in the mirror? Or sleep at night?

1--You clearly actually don't know anything. I've asked you to answer a very, very, very simple question close to 100 times. And you can't. Because you know nothing. Because you're ignorant. Because your opinions are meaningless. Because your brain is empty. Because you aren't curious. And because you are lazy......you have zero actual thoughts of your own and have only progressed mentally to the level of a chimpanzee who repeats things he sees others do and hurls curse words he thinks are "cool". Agreed? Agreed! Great. You're an idiot. Shut your mouth. Listen. Learn. Big step 1 accomplished there.

2--"Bootlicker". A bootlicker is someone who does anything necessary to please those in power. In this era of great woke-ness....where everyone in power just shouts about how they hate Trump so much without having any idea why......what are you? Yes. You are, by definition, a bootlicker. Whereas people who are standing up to such idiotic, ridiculous, absurd ideologies would actually be the opposite of those doing anything necessary to please those in powers. Agreed? Agreed! Great. Step 3 for you will be getting a dictionary and trying to learn on your own what some of the other words you incorrectly say actually mean. Finding a dictionary and getting through 10 pages......should only take you about 7 or 8 months. Goodluck with your homework Rainman.
You win, trump is the greatest. Happy now, ya fucking retard? By the way it’s not his policies that make people hate him, it’s that he’s a complete fucking asshole. Now you, it’s everything about you, that makes people hate you. Now go buy some trumps flags and piss off. No need to respond, we can end this right here.
Pop Zeus

Trump is a bald-faced grifter who took up politics.
Unlike all those politicians who took up bald-faced grifting.
blueadams

Slapper wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:05 am
blueadams wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:01 am

You win, trump is the greatest. Happy now, ya fucking retard? By the way it’s not his policies that make people hate him, it’s that he’s a complete fucking asshole. Now you, it’s everything about you, that makes people hate you. Now go buy some trumps flags and piss off. No need to respond, we can end this right here.
1) Autisticly repeating swear words in irrational order, per normal: check.

2) Naming ONE TRUMP POLICY you disagree with??? Stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllllllll waiting bahahahahahahaha.

Seriously? How do you live with yourself as a man?
blueadams

Pop Zeus wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:27 am Trump is a bald-faced grifter who took up politics.
Unlike all those politicians who took up bald-faced grifting.
Still waiting for you to name ONE TRUMP POLICY you disagree with.

Please shut the fuck up and go bury your head somewhere if you're too stupid to do so.

Thanks.
Sincerely,
Earth