OT: Other sports/music/news, etc

A place for general talk about the Red Wings, the NHL, hockey and prospects.
CoconutBackwards

Re: OT: Other sports/music/news, etc

Post by CoconutBackwards »

JimIsJustPlainOld wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:34 pm I just found out the Tigers have fired GM Al Avila. Don't know who succeeded him, but I wish they'd go get Theo Epstein.
We'll never be that lucky with that piece of shit Chris Illitch running the team.

Throughout history, every old man said the same thing about the younger generation. And old men die, and the world keeps spinnin'.
-Barbrady
CoconutBackwards

Barbrady wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:38 am A few days ago the FBI raided the home of some guy linked to Epstein that had donated heavily to both Clinton presidential campaigns and the Clinton Foundation. Pretty crazy.
Any name on this guy yet?

:mrgreen:
Throughout history, every old man said the same thing about the younger generation. And old men die, and the world keeps spinnin'.
-Barbrady
CoconutBackwards

Pop Zeus wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:42 am
Barbrady wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:38 am A few days ago the FBI raided the home of some guy linked to Epstein that had donated heavily to both Clinton presidential campaigns and the Clinton Foundation. Pretty crazy.
Using the FBI and AG offices around the country to go after the MAGA movement is fucking crazy - and Dems celebrating this nonsense are going to be howling in 2024.
I'm really tired of how stupid people are.
*I wrote a "Pop Zeus" level derogatory comment, but I take it back.

Instead, I'll just say that I'm shocked to find out that Pop Zeus is Heyfolks.
-Barbrady
Fil Zaronek

Post by Fil Zaronek »

It is so fucked up that they are just allowing all of Epstein and Maxwell's clients to just get away with it
Barbrady

Post by Barbrady »

Heyfolks sighting in Cincinnati:

RIP, king :(
Pop Zeus

Post by Pop Zeus »

CoconutBackwards wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:24 am
Using the FBI and AG offices around the country to go after the MAGA movement is fucking crazy - and Dems celebrating this nonsense are going to be howling in 2024.

Heyfolks is a right winger.
I am a left winger.

Once you experience what the media and corporate Dem establishment does to Bernie Sanders, it's impossible not to notice the same insanity towards Trump - whether you like him or not.

Once you see idiot Democrats shouting "I support science" while promoting harmful and stupid mask rules, vaccine mandates and lockdowns, it's pretty hard ever to take them seriously again.
Machine

Post by Machine »

Barbrady wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:58 pm Heyfolks sighting in Cincinnati:

RIP, king :(
Sad killing oneself basically for a cult of personality grifter
But it wasn’t heyfolks he’s out of the country finding dirt on the Biden boys, doing God’s will
Pop Zeus

Post by Pop Zeus »

DocBrown

Post by DocBrown »

Pop Zeus wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:34 pm
CoconutBackwards wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:24 am

Heyfolks is a right winger.
I am a left winger.

Once you experience what the media and corporate Dem establishment does to Bernie Sanders, it's impossible not to notice the same insanity towards Trump - whether you like him or not.

Once you see idiot Democrats shouting "I support science" while promoting harmful and stupid mask rules, vaccine mandates and lockdowns, it's pretty hard ever to take them seriously again.
I lean right but it's not my 'team.' Trump's policies=very obviously good by pretty much any major metric. But he didn't have true conservative financial constraint and everyone hated him. They hate him because his emotional maturity peaked somewhere in middle school. And people voted him out to get him off of their social media feed....reddit and twitter are pathetic brooding bins for lunatic left. Open borders, PR and DC separate states, stack supreme court, defund police, gender reassignment of minors, etc.....Evil! Pure and simple, from the 8th Dimension. And on the right they were destroying the left in the generic poll and celebrated the Roe overturn and who coulda guessed what happened to the generics after that. Extremes on both sides are bad but there are no other choices. I just know I dislike the right less than left who have lost their mind and remind us everyday with a new offensive against a former president that apparently scares them sh*tless.
1.21 gigawatts! 1.21 gigawatts. Great Scott!
Pop Zeus

Post by Pop Zeus »

We need new definitions of right and left.
Being a corporate globalist cocksucker fits either quite well.