Red Wings Prospect News & Highlights

A place for general talk about the Red Wings, the NHL, hockey and prospects.
Wizard of Corsica

Re: Red Wings Prospect News & Highlights

Post by Wizard of Corsica »

winged wheel wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 12:18 pm

What an absolute monster. Get him signed.

winged wheel

Post by winged wheel »

Wizard of Corsica wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 7:25 pm

Yeah that's one heck of a reach.

Yzerman mentioned yesterday he plans on bringing Elmer, Edvinsson and Viro over here next season and where they play will be determined when the time comes. He mentioned they haven't really been too surprised by Soderblom's play this season, but they're definitely optimistically excited.
dcz28

Post by dcz28 »

winged wheel wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 7:55 pm

Yzerman mentioned yesterday he plans on bringing Elmer, Edvinsson and Viro over here next season and where they play will be determined when the time comes. He mentioned they haven't really been too surprised by Soderblom's play this season, but they're definitely optimistically excited.
Are they not bringing Johansson over? Also surprised they haven't signed Wallinder yet. I know GR only has so many spots but i hope they let a bunch of career AHLer go and start filling GR with more prospects.
winged wheel

Post by winged wheel »

dcz28 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 8:18 pm

Are they not bringing Johansson over? Also surprised they haven't signed Wallinder yet. I know GR only has so many spots but i hope they let a bunch of career AHLer go and start filling GR with more prospects.
I started watching it live yesterday while he talking about those players, he might have mentioned Johansson but I missed it. I would assume he is coming over if he's supposedly close to being able to step into the NHL next season. I posted the video of Yzerman's presser in the Blashill thread if you want to go back and watch it.
hiramnicak

Post by hiramnicak »

winged wheel wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 10:35 pm
dcz28 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 8:18 pm

I started watching it live yesterday while he talking about those players, he might have mentioned Johansson but I missed it. I would assume he is coming over if he's supposedly close to being able to step into the NHL next season. I posted the video of Yzerman's presser in the Blashill thread if you want to go back and watch it.
IIRC, Yzerman only talked about prospects that the media asked him about specifically (Edvinsson, Soderblom, Berggren), so he didn’t mention Wallinder, Johansson, et al. In any event, he probably would’ve given the same vague answers he gave about everything else.
Duke

Post by Duke »

“I’m trying to say as much as possible while actually saying nothing, if you haven’t figured that out.” — Steve Yzerman
(direct quote) :lol:
dcz28

Post by dcz28 »

A 26 minute video of Elmer from the draft to the end of this SHL season featuring some interviews and highlights.

Murmansk16A

Post by Murmansk16A »

Craig Button
@CraigJButton
Hey
@DetroitRedWings
fans.
@EdmOilKings

@SebastianCossa
with back-to-back shutouts in 2nd round.

3 shutouts in 6 GP. 6-0 and a .957 SV %.
@TheWHL
#1Goalie
Fil Zaronek

Post by Fil Zaronek »

Jumbo Jet
Murmansk16A

Post by Murmansk16A »