Happy Father’s Day

A place for general talk about the Red Wings, the NHL, hockey and prospects.
Machine

Happy Father’s Day

Post by Machine »

:D Hoping all you dad’s are having a good one

Duke

Re: Happy Father’s Day

Post by Duke »

I second that… Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there!
JimIsJustPlainOld

Post by JimIsJustPlainOld »

I third that, and thanks for sentiment. Fatherhood has been great to me. I have three sons, Jason 51, Geoff 49, and Ryan who turned 42 yesterday. And in turn, have 3 grandsons, James 20, Ethan 15, and Joey also 15. Ethan and Joey are not twins, cousins born a month apart. All are a total joy to be with and I love them dearly. Have to thank my beautiful wife for them. I planted the seed, but she delivered, lol. All three are Wings fans. How much better can it be.
Wizard of Corsica

Post by Wizard of Corsica »

JimIsJustPlainOld wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:38 pm I third that, and thanks for sentiment. Fatherhood has been great to me. I have three sons, Jason 51, Geoff 49, and Ryan who turned 42 yesterday. And in turn, have 3 grandsons, James 20, Ethan 15, and Joey also 15. Ethan and Joey are not twins, cousins born a month apart. All are a total joy to be with and I love them dearly. Have to thank my beautiful wife for them. I planted the seed, but she delivered, lol. All three are Wings fans. How much better can it be.
Well it would be better if the Wings were competitive, but congratulations on holding up your end of bargain Big Man.
rangeredwing

Post by rangeredwing »

Yes gents Happy Father's Day indeed.